Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chesters New Post

Hey what's up it's Chester, just thought I'd fill everyone in onwhat's going on in my world. I'm sitting in London and we've got 4shows left. The tour has been good so far and it's been fun to haveTyler out here with us. He is now saying things like "I'm rocking out"and "I want Starbucks" frickin' hilarious. London's pretty dope andwe've been staying here and traveling back and forth from show toshow. It's cool cause we've caught some shows like Wicked and LesMis'. I'm not sure what T and I will be doing for the rest of our timehere, but I'm sure we'll figure something out. We are starting toshoot our new video for Given Up and I think it's going to turn outreally good. The band has decided to go with a live video and I thinkit's perfect for the song. We always do really big expensive videosand it's nice to take a break from that. Anyway, it's like 3 A.M. andI'm tired so BYE. I'll be checking in every now and then so keep youreyes open..............C

No comments: